10.18.2011

Dottie Adele: New in the Shop

 It's that busy time of year!  From October until the end of December always feels so crowded with holidays and activities and things to do.  I've been feeling a little swamped lately, but in the midst of it all, I've also managed to add a couple new items to the shop!

First off, I have now listed the Heart-Shaped Waistband Skirt - my most popular item to date!- as a custom order.  You can choose any color at all!  Really, any color you can think of.  I promise, any color your brain can dream up, I can find that color.  Click here to get one!


The second new item is this white blouse (which I am actually wearing today at work!).  It's made of a nice, flowy fabric called rayon challis, and really has a beautiful drape to it.  Add on elbow length sleeves with cuffs and a scoop neckline, and you've got a pretty great basic for your closet!
 Here I am modeling it yesterday with the sun shining directly in my eyes.  Charming.
You can get it here.

And on top of all that, I also had a short interview and feature on Little Somethings by Lo Hood!  Stop over and read it here.  I felt really honored she wanted to toast my Etsy shop today!

4 comments:

  1. love the new skirt in the warm red/orange :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i looooooooooove the skirt. but i also LOVE / NEED the hunter green dress. oh my. it is exactly my style :) i'm going to remember it the next time i try to spend money in a department store. handmade is a bazillion times better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the white blouse is a great addition! i want a roy g. biv approved closet. i need to buy more heart-shaped skirts! (really like that teal color)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like those skirts! I am going to chack out your shop now!

    ReplyDelete