1.30.2013

New Tutorial on Shrimp Salad Circus!

I've got a new tutorial up over on Shrimp Salad Circus!  This time, I knew I wanted to make something super cozy since winter is (unfortunately) nowhere near over.  I noticed that I was seeing cardigans in stores and online that were basically just envelopes of fabric and warmth, so I tried my hand at making one of my own.  I'm pretty happy with the result!  And I called it a Cocoon Cardigan.  Because that's what it feels like.  In a really good way.

Click over here if you'd like to see how this one was made.  And the rest of my tutorials can be found here!

2 comments:

  1. Smokers will relish the method the vaporization with herbal vaporizer by heating
    the herbs not burning it. Smoking is one of the habits which do
    not leave your side so fast and soon but then if
    you want to come out of it no less time, then you can always switch to
    herbal vaporizers. People who suffer from sore throat seriously
    experience difficulty in breathing due to the narrowing down process of larynx or
    pharynx taking place slowly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becoming dehydratedcan cause serious damage to youand your baby.
    "This restriction would push thousands of non-smoking Suffolk County residents who utilize nicotine vaporizers into smoking areas where they would be exposed to the second hand smoke and toxic chemicals that they quit smoking to avoid," continued
    Babian. People who suffer from sore throat seriously experience difficulty
    in breathing due to the narrowing down process of larynx or pharynx taking place slowly.


    Feel free to surf to my web page - vaporizer

    ReplyDelete